Air New Zealand, established in 1940, offers international air passenger and cargo services. More than 15 million customers are served each year.
Here are the facts about working at Air New Zealand
- At Air New Zealand, the minimum age for employees is 18 years of age (Are you old enough to work at Air New Zealand?)
- Flight hours of Air New Zealand: Available 24/7, 7 days a week.
Available Jobs at Air New Zealand:
- Travel Consultant
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Flight Attendant
- Air Traffic Controller-Trainee
- Air Ground Equipment Supervisor
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Air Traffic Controller
- Customer Service Representative
- Contact Centre Consultant
- Cargo Route Business Manager
- Maintenance Specialist
- Air Transportation Specialist
- Cargo Airline Clerk
- Flight Crew Member
- Air Terminal Operations Supervisor
Job Opportunities at Air New Zealand
Entry-level positions are available for those looking for long-term jobs at Air New Zealand. Annually, a development workshop is held at the corporation to provide employees with the resources they need to succeed. Promote from within is another important value at the company. Higher salary and benefits may be available for advanced roles.
Ideal Worker Qualities
Crew members who work together to succeed are a valuable addition. People who are approachable and friendly with a can-do attitude are ideal candidates for Air New Zealand jobs. It is not essential to know about the airline industry, but it can benefit applicants in the hiring process.
An inclusive workplace
People of many different backgrounds are hired by the company. People of all backgrounds, sexual orientations, genders, and ages are welcome to apply for jobs at Air New Zealand. Serving the community better means having a number of perspectives.
Salary and Employment Information for Air New Zealand
The certifications, trainings, and licenses are required for some full-time and part-time positions. In addition, you need to be at least 18 years old in order to be able to apply for an Air New Zealand job. These posts have the highest number of views:
- Work schedules should include weekends, evenings, and several holidays.
- A typical salary package ranges between $19k and $31k.
- Employees help passengers find their way to safety, maintain cabin cleanliness, and explain safety procedures.
- The customer service experience required for this Air New Zealand career is preferred.
- About $12.00 to $10.00 an hour is the pay rate.
- A loader must work in various conditions.
- In order to ensure that the bags reach their destination, workers handle customers’ luggage.
- The employee of Air New Zealand must lift heavy objects for this job.
- Cleaning crews work as a team to make sure the cabin is comfortable for passengers.
- The minimum wage for an employee is usually waged per hour.
- A part-time position like this can serve as a stepping stone to other Air New Zealand careers.
- The cabin is thoroughly cleaned before each flight by these workers.
How to Apply for Air New Zealand?
Fill out an application form on the Air New Zealand career portal if interested in Air New Zealand jobs. Applicants need to create their profiles to access the job platform. You will also be expected to provide a resume since they are hiring people of all backgrounds.
There is a range of time between two weeks and two months for airline applicants to receive a response. Interviews will follow with prospective candidates. Anyone who wishes to check on the status of their Air New Zealand job application can e-mail or call the company.
What are the benefits of working at Air New Zealand?
There are a variety of job benefits available to both part-time and full-time Air New Zealand employees.
- Paid time off
- The company offers up to four weeks of vacation, discounts on tickets, and travel bonuses.
- Medical insurance coverage, including healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- Retirement plans utilizing 401(k) plans